Friday, January 28, 2011

Accessorizing

My purge before the big reno left me with few accessories and wanting more. The things that I did keep are still packed away in the storage warehouse - hopefully in neatly labeled boxes (I don't remember the details of the pack-up & move-out). I've been focusing on furniture and rugs this winter and haven't really been trying to source pieces to decorate up cocktail tabletops, bookshelves, nightstands and dressers.

I do have some special gifted items spread throughout the house and I'm not in a big rush. I want whatever I choose to bring in to be "found" or "discovered". I don't want to do a wholesale purchase of tchotchkes and mass produced statuary and vases or use knocked-off "found" stuff.

So, last night I discovered a link to an etsy shop - Haven Vintage - and found a few smalls that could work. I'm going to try them.






I'm not sure where these will end up. But I like what I bought.

All photos via Haven Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you got for me?