Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Poo on you wintery buzz kill

I pulled out of warm and sunny  Florida and put the sand and sunsets behind me only to be welcomed back to the north with a dismal grey chill. I knew it was coming, but it smacked me hard, putting me on my butt.

Onto the sofa. Trolling 1stdibs all day for pretty shell pink, sandy white, and sunkissed tan pieces to warm me up.

Slather me with oil and put an umbrella in my drink. I'll be in this room until the sun shines and the temp reaches 80 up here.

parzinger charak breakfront
dyed shagreen box
french directoire style maison jansen commodes

barovier pink glass

portugese 18thc altar piece mirror
antique angora wool oushak

french chesterfield
marble & brass dunbar cocktail table
venini

victor mirabelli abstract

rosewood & pink leather
vintage italian wicker bench

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you got for me?