Sketch42 chick is hosting a Blogger Tag Sale over at Sketch42blog. I'm new to blogging so this is the first time I've participated in any blogger community event. It's an online sale where design junkies and thrifty ho's clean their closets and secret warehouses. I have lost the keys to my warehouses (only temporarily, I'm sure), so I can't really break out the goods, but I do have a few odds and ends laying around Casa Blanca that I'll use for trade bait. Here's my inventory. All vintage. All negotiable!
|ceramic elephant side table/125.|
|pair blanc de chine lamps/125.ea|
|painted clay vase/10.|
|hand painted ceramic dove/15.|
|set4 ethnic dancers glasses/5.|
1. Elephant side table - super cute! Great condition. Nice size.
2. Blanc de Chine lamps - beauties! Newly restored and rewired with all brass hardware. Throw on a black shade and put one anywhere!
4. Pagoda doorknocker - fab! I was going to use it for a hand towel bar in the powder room, but it's not working with the wallcovering. It's got a beautiful patina or how about powder coated! Yes? But what color?
5. Painted clay vase - mod! Danish modernish.
6. Hand painted ceramic dove - pretty, pretty! The hand painting is gorg and it's signed and dated '79.
7. Set 4 ethnic dancers glasses - whimsical! White frosted and metallic.
Hit me up with any questions or offers. I'm easy!