Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh, David Weeks!

I like what you do. Again.

And again.

I still mourn the fact that I wasn't given the go ahead by Mr.Man to have one of your fab chandeliers. One would have been so perfect in my house. So perfect. Yet so out of reach. (And this one wasn't even around then, so it's probably, really, a good thing I didn't get Tri Boi, because by now I would have been crying over Kopra Burst)




Then there's this. I like this bench. I saw it on my FB page when you gave a shout out to Design Milk
It would have looked great in my house, too. But there's no decorating dollars for it. I did just revamp some dining room chairs doing bare wood and black, slick "leather" so I'll have to be satisfied with rockin' that vibe that way. (Not even close.)

Thank you for all that you do. You makes lots of cool shit that's fun to look at.

That's stunning stuff right up there. Just too bad I can't have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you got for me?