Friday, February 4, 2011

Chairs love me

They find their way into my secret warehouse and wait patiently in line until their number comes up on the project docket. These have been brought up to the big house and I want to get them finished.


This rattan numer is already in it's designated space in my living room just waiting for me to decide on fabrics for three flatish, round cushions to stack up on it. John Robshaw has been on my mind for the past year, but I may want something with more intense colors.

I have two like this and they have a small wedged, contoured cushion that goes across the back. When I found these three years ago, I immediately thought long, curly Mongolian lamb with the back cushion in matching leather. I'll probably have them stripped down to the natural wood and go from there. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them once done. ???
This is a favorite - found last year by the side of the road just as she sits. I'm going to put on a clear protective finish, outfit her in some fab outdoor threads and set her in the summer kitchen. I'm on the look out for fabrics right now! Any ideas for me?

I'm all ears.

And all chairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What you got for me?