Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I wanted these pretty pictures

so I stole them from here. I saw a spread on Aussie designer David Weeks' Melbourne penthouse in Belle magazine and wanted to post some pictures of it on my blog. Well, I found some online and posted them but the quality is piss-poor and makes me sad. Luckily, one of my fave bloggers saw Belle too. I took these from her and brought them here because they looks good and I'm wearing the pages of the magazine thin. One of these days, I'll figure this shit out for myself.


I like all the Knoll. The Platner lounge chair is one of my fantasy chairs that I subbed out in my library with thrifted chairs re-upped in a Romo velvet.




Saarinen stool. Love. With the Chinoiserie.


And, the bathroom which gives me a big idea. I have the free standing tub and the filler. I have shellstone rather than limestone. I have Lightolier cause I couldn't pony up for Schiolari, I have Knoll Saarinen side table in rosewood and I've been looking for the right rug.

BUT,

I never thought about a mirror. Gigantic mirror leaning against my storefront window wall.

I'm thinking about it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What you got for me?