Friday, February 4, 2011

More chair love - Before & After


I picked these up, in pouring rain, off the side of the road. After I had them finished, and sitting in my Florida room for a few months, I discovered termites. They were treated and now they're fine!


I love how they're a pair, but not quite matching. I'm not sure where these will end up. The Florida room has moved slightly in a different direction since these were completed a couple of years ago. But they still might work out. ???

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog!^^
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss :D

    marti
    Glamour Marmalade
    http://www.glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What finds!Love your "About" bio, too.
    Thanks for stopping by Style Maniac. The artist who created Ramblin' Red is from the Philly area. You can contact her through the link on the post. Her work is even more amazing in person. Happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete

What you got for me?